CREATIVE ASSISTANT (Part-Time)
CQP is looking for a Creative Assistant to join us at our head office in Stockholm (part-time). The candidate will become part of a highly efficient core team and play an important role in CQP’s growth.
The Creative Assistant will be responsible for the production and ideation of visual communication and digital assets. The role reports to CQP’s Brand Manager and Creative Director. This is a part-time role based at CQP’s Stockholm head office .
Tasks will include, but are not limited to:
- Assist with the design and production of various digital collaterals and assets.
- Assist with the design of visual assets for packaging and physical marketing material.
- Support the Marketing team with press collaterals.
- Assist with the posting of marketing content such as social media posts and newsletters.
- Assist with the pre and post-production of photoshoots. Both product, studio and lifestyle.
- Assist the team with ad-hoc day to day duties.
The Ideal Candidate
- Graphic Design student or recent graduate, with an education from a related field.
- Highly creative, self-motivated, positive and willing to learn.
- A portfolio that highlights your design capabilities.
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite (especially Photoshop), Illustrator, InDesign, Adobe Premiere/After Effects and Figma.
- An eye and demonstrated knowledge of design, culture and fashion.
- Strong communication skills and the ability to communicate with multiple team members and align ideas. Fluency in English is required.
- Be comfortable in a fast-paced and energetic environment with the ability to take be proactive and multitask.
**The Candidate must be able to present portfolio of recent design work**
It’s advantageous, but not a requirement to have:
- Experience with photography.
- Experience working on photoshoots: Art directing, producing and conceptualising.
- Experience in within digital driven businesses, with a high level of digital creative output.
- Experience in e-commerce and social media.
- Experience in photo editing and retouch capabilities.
How to Apply
Please submit your application including CV, portfolio and a motivational letter to email@example.com with the subject: Creative Assistant.
We process applications continuously. Please remember to attach portfolio(s).
Start date: According to agreement, preferably from late-August 2022.
Contract: Part-Time (minimum 30%, up to 50%).
Location: Stockholm HQ (Skeppargatan 22).