JUNIOR GRAPHIC DESIGNER (Part-Time)
CQP is looking for a Junior Graphic Designer to join us at our head office in Stockholm (part-time). The Junior Graphic Designer is responsible for conceptualising the vision of CQP’s Creative Director and Brand Development Manager. Delivering high-quality and on-brand, creative imagery and assets across all platforms.
You will be a key part in delivering graphic assets for: brand campaigns, product launches, social media content, communications material, moving images, graphics for products etc. The successful candidate should be hands on with a creative curiosity. This is a dynamic and collaborative role with opportunities for growth within the organisation. The position reports to the Brand Development Manager and Creative Director.
Tasks will include, but not limited to:
– Create graphic design elements that elevate the CQP brand and reflect the creative direction of the brand.
– Design, develop and manage all brand collateral in both print and digital including but not limited to lookbooks, logos, newsletters, banners, invitations, packaging, print-ready originals.
– Develop moving images for social media and the website (animations, video editing, gifs).
– Image retouch: Colour correction, product and on-model retouch.
– Assisting with the pre and post-production of photoshoots. Both product, studio and lifestyle.
– Supporting the marketing, sales, press, and production teams with any graphic design requirements.
– Assisting the team with ad-hoc day to day duties.
The Ideal Candidate
– Graphic Design student or recent graduate, with an education from a related field.
– Highly creative, self-motivated, positive and willing to learn.
– A strong portfolio that highlights your design capabilities.
– Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite (especially Photoshop), Illustrator, InDesign, Adobe Premiere/After Effects and Figma.
– A strong eye and demonstrated knowledge of design, culture and fashion.
– Excellent communication skills and the ability to communicate with multiple team members and align ideas. Fluency in English is required.
– Be comfortable in a fast-paced and energetic environment with the ability to take initiative and think proactively.
– Be able to multitask with strong planning and organisational skills.
**The Candidate must be able to present portfolio of recent design work**
It’s advantagious, but not a requirement, to have
– Experience with photography.
– Experience working on photoshoots – Art directing, producing and conceptualizing.
– Experience in within digital driven businesses, with a high level of digital creative output.
– Experience in e-commerce.
– Experience with Facebook Business Manager.
How to Apply
Please submit your application including CV, portfolio and a motivational letter to email@example.com with the subject: Junior Graphic Designer.
We process applications continuously and the position may be filled before the last day of application. Application without portfolios will not be considered.
Start date: According to agreement.
Contract: Part-Time (Initially 50%).
Location: Stockholm HQ (Skeppargatan 22).